Saturday, January 8, 2011

January Stocktake Sale - Don't Miss Out!


Of Montreal's Kevin Barnes taking a break from gardening.

Through the power of digital technology, I am now offering my annual Best Of album via download. All you have to do is go to THIS LINK and all 26 songs in mp3 format are yours. What do you expect to pay? Not $49, not $39, not even $29. It actually costs nought dollars! That's right, if you download within 12 days this fantastic collection of music from the 80s, 90s, 00s and today (not including 80s, 90s or 00s) can be yours. You'll be the envy of all bloggers, tweeters, cyberbullies and trolls. Not to mention facebook status updaters. And it's absolutely safe! No trojans, viruses, worms, spyware or malware!

I know hard copies are better and they include artwork and a defined order but that's so last year. And it's a shitload easier for me to do it this way.

In other news, I'm giving up on cricket and focusing all my attention on stockcar racing.

Go Yellow!

11 comments:

squib said...

cheers, Lewd

I must find a way to send badges and buttons this way

Anonymous said...

I know hard copies are better and they include artwork and a defined order

Um, any reason why a digital copy can't have those things?

Lewd Bob said...

I see your point Alex. What I mean is, CDs must necessarily have artwork and a track sequence.

I could do it digitally, I just can't be arsed.

wari lasi said...

Thanks mate, I am fair dinkum nowhere with music. I don't think I've heard of any of the artists except Gorillaz. But that's just me.

It will be an education. I can't listen now because I've got Myley Cyrus in my ears while Emma is watching Hannah Montana.

And the picture reminded me yet again to not log on when she's sitting next to me! My fault.

Kettle said...

Thanks Bob. Hey, is your postal address still the same as last year's mail-out?

Hey-ho Squib, you've read plenty of Cormac McCarthy's books lately, right? Which would you recommend if it was only possile to read one?

Kettle said...

Possile? Or more accurately, possible.

Melba said...

Bob you are ace.

squib, on the sujet de books, you know the bookcase your dad made you and filled with individually wrapped books? Can you please refresh my memory on what the books were; how did he select?
That still is the most awesome present I have EVER heard of and when I told people about it they were as awestruck as me and every one went 'awwwwww' even the blokes.

Thx

Lewd Bob said...

Sorry Wari, I feel personally responsible for corrupting your daughter. At least there were no dick and balls.

Yes Kettle, same address. I hope to remain at that address for the rest of my life: I have pretty much moved once every year since leaving home 20 years ago.

squib said...

Wari, you can't mean the naked guy on the red rug? His bits are covered so?


Melba, there were 121 books. Some of the books are here:

unwrapped

Some were books he liked but a lot were recommended by various staff in bookshops. He bought 121 different wrapping papers which must have cost a mint, not to mention the cost of the books

Ramon Insertnamehere said...

I don't know how you do it for the price, Bob.

squib said...

Kettle, for the uninitiated I'd go recommend The Road but in terms of the best I'd say Suttree. It's described as being 'like a good, long scream in the ear'